Who we are
Republicans believe in liberty, economic prosperity, preserving American values and traditions, and restoring the American dream for every citizen of this great nation. As a party, we support policies that seek to achieve those goals.
Our platform is centered on stimulating economic growth for all Americans, protecting constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms, ensuring the integrity of our elections, and maintaining our national security. We are working to preserve America’s greatness for our children and grandchildren.
The Republican Party’s legacy — we were originally founded in 1854 for the purpose of ending slavery — compels us to patriotically defend America’s values. As the left attempts to destroy what makes America great, the Republican Party is standing in the breach to defend our nation and way of life
RESOLUTIONS ADOPTED BY THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE
RESOLUTIONS ADOPTED DURING THE 2023 WINTER MEETING
- Resolution to Hold President Biden Accountable for the Border Crisis
- Resolution to Officially Oppose Ranked Choice Voting Across the Country
- Resolution Honoring and Celebrating the Life and Legacy of Congressman Don Young
- Resolution to Oppose all Forms of Antisemitism, Antisemitic Statements, and any Antisemitic Elements that Seek to Infiltrate the Republican Party
- Resolution in Support of the Protection of United States Agricultural Land & Food Supply Chain
- Resolution Honoring the Life of Dr. Ada Fisher
- Resolution Affirming the Republican National Committee’s Commitment to Life
- Resolution Urging the United States to Shut Down any Type of Chinese Police State in the United States
- Resolution Encouraging the Ban of TikTok on Federal Devices and Discouraging the Use of TikTok on Private Devices